Sunday, June 29, 2008

Weekend 6/28/2008

What a fun and crazy weekend, Robbie and I tried to fly Becky up for the cousin luncheon on Saturday, but the plane was not cooperating. So Becky was sweet and drove up with her kids anyway!! Also, my daughter Lex had gotten back from her vacay the night before so we ended up staying up until 3 a.m. catching up.

I "requested" that Robbie and Lex clean while I went to the luncheon. What a great visit we had at Thanksgiving Point. My cousins are the best.

I then returned home and celebrated a late birthday for Lex with Uncle Sherman and Aunt Beck y and her children attending. Lex ended up dropping her slice of the cake. HAlarious!! Here are some photos.....

Becky and I, posing.

Charolette and Ellen. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLEN!!!


My Daughter and I


From left to right. Becky, Ellen, Me, Amy, Emily, Sheryl and Charolette.
Uncle Sherm at Alexis B-day party.



Amy and Sheryl.




3 comments:

sheryl said...

I love the pictures Christina! I want some copies from you. That was so much fun!
Love Ya!

cri said...

Mom loved them as well. Can't wait to weed the yard. Hee hee.

Emily S. said...

That was a ton of fun - can't wait until next month! See you on Friday.