Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day 2008

Today, we went to the Zoo as well, we got there early because it has finally warmed up here in Utah! My LEAST favorite is the Millipede, I was assured many times that they are not poisnonous but they still look incredibally creepy. Here is the Bison which strangely enough we had to go to the Zoo to see, while in North Dakota we did not see any.



Me trying on a chinese hat, not sure what it is called..




The cute Giraffes



Apparently there is a wolverine loose in the zoo. This poor man's shirt was ripped, maybe he was trying to catch it. JOKING.


Millipede.........ewwwwww.



This week has been busy, meeting with my advisors at the school, working on the front yard and also attempting to refinish a coffee table. The table was originally a light tan color, I then stained it a couple of years ago and now am sick of how dark it is. It really doesn't match any of my furniture so back to the drawing board. As soon as I am done sanding, I think I will stain it a honey tone, somewhere in between cherry and tan. Here is a photo of the table.
















4 comments:

Emily S. said...

Hey that table looks really neat. Be sure to post pictures when you finish it!

Elder Ryan Bullough said...

Christina,

Looks like a great time to go to the zoo. Our little Ryan has been reminding me of this as well.

I'm looking forward to seeing the table once it is completed as well.

Craig

sheryl said...

Fun! We need to get to the zoo some time too. I love the zoo. I do not know if anyone else does in my family. I will have to take a vote.
I am also interested to see how the table looks when you are done.
Love Ya!

cri said...

I love the Zoo, Craig's family expressed interest as well. Maybe we should plan a day at the Zoo? I will throw the idea out there anyway.

c