Sunday, June 22, 2008

Getting warmer....





This week flew by! I just realized I missed "Strawberry Day's", I have many memories of the rickety carnival rides and the delicious strawberries!! I finally finished the coffee table, there are still remnants of the last stain I used which was a rich cherry color. Note to self: NEVER use cherry stain again unless you want it to stay that color forever. Oh well, I keep telling myself the table has "character." Tee hee. I look like such a geek in the glasses....






Here is the latest photo of "Benecio del Torro", one of his many nicknames. Real name Brennon...He is still growing, I estimate he should be 10 feet tall pretty soon.

I cannot wait until the 4th of July, I am excited to see everyone. Julie B has agreed to help me and sherm and Grandma Bullough set up their blog's, mine still needs work.





Last but not least, I have included some pix of my biological mother .....but my REAL MOM is Linda...love you mom!!!
;)




2 comments:

Emily S. said...

wow! I heard from Julie about your exciting trip. That is amazing to see that picture of your biological mom. And yes - it will be fun to see everyone on the 4th.

cri said...

I know, very exciting. Kind of crazy to meet real relatives and become the Oldest sister at almost 40 yrs. old.